Jan 9, 2019
Yarkon Server 3.3.6 is now available from the AWS Marketplace
The next release of Yarkon Server, version 3.3.6, is now officially available from the AWS Marketplace.
This major upgrade includes the following updates:
- Improved file upload/download functionality.
- Support for S3 acceleration.
- Support for different types of files in the preview pane.
- Single Sign On using SAML2 (SP and IP initiation).
- Federated permissions.
- Folder level permissions for users.
- Display name for buckets.
- Support for different S3 storage options.
- Scripting API.
- Upgraded the OS to Ubuntu 18.04 with all recent security patches.