- Yarkon 3.0 is now available for Shared HostingAug 1, 2018
Yarkon 3.0 is now available for Shared Hosting
The next major release of Yarkon, version 3.0, is now officially available for our shared hosting solution.
It includes numerous new features and enhancements, amongst them:
- The FREE Tier of Yarkon Cloud Edition is now officially availableJun 15, 2018read more…
The FREE Tier of Yarkon Cloud Edition is now officially available
We know that trying Yarkon, just like any other cloud based system, requires some time and effort. To make it easier for you, we now introduce the FREE Tier of the Cloud Edition – making signing up to Yarkon even easier. Just use our website, and go to the FREE sign up page.
- Yarkon 2.8 is now officially availableApr 11, 2018
Yarkon 2.8 is now officially available
Version 2.8 of Yarkon is now available, including a number of major features and enhancements to the Enterprise Edition of Yarkon:
- Single Sign On (SSO) using the widely available SAML2 standard is now supported.
- In place database migration and import from backup are now available, making the upgrade process of Yarkon fully automated.
- The full client side API is now accessible through the inclusion of custom scripting/automation support.
- Yarkon Team Edition is now officially availableMar 31, 2018read more…
Yarkon Team Edition is now officially available
The Team Edition of Yarkon is now available, offering a new cost-effective choice designed for small teams.
For a fraction of the price, you get the same great capabilities of the Enterprise Edition, limited to 20 active users.
- Yarkon 2.7 is now available with S3 Standard-IA Storage supportMar 8, 2018read more…
Yarkon 2.7 is now available with S3 Standard-IA Storage support
Version 2.7 of Yarkon is now available, including full support for all S3 storage options: “Standard”, “Standard-IA (Infrequent Access)” and “Reduced Redundancy”.
You can control the storage class settings for any document, or any folder including all its content, directly from the user interface with few clicks of the mouse. Changing your storage option was never easier.
- Yarkon 2.6 is now available with API supportJan 14, 2018read more…
Yarkon 2.6 is now available with API support
Version 2.6 of Yarkon is now available, including for the first time a full API for the SDK Edition, with an unlimited time free trial.
The API documentation includes full reference and numerous samples demonstrating how to use it in your web application. In fact, the Yarkon website itself is using these samples to show how simple it is to integrate the Yarkon SDK into a web page.
- Yarkon 2.5 is now officially availableNov 25, 2017
Yarkon 2.5 is now officially available
Version 2.5 of Yarkon is now available, including a number of major features:
- White-labeling of client application.
- Server side control of client application features.
- Display names for buckets.
- Image Preview added in Yarkon S3 version 2.1Aug 26, 2017read more…
Image Preview added in Yarkon S3 version 2.1
In version 2.1 release, included is the top request from users – preview for images. It is available for all images stored in S3, as a side panel in the main Yarkon interface.
- Cloud Edition of Yarkon S3 now available hourly with 14 day free trialAug 18, 2017read more…
Cloud Edition of Yarkon S3 now available hourly with 14 day free trial
Today we announce the immediate availability of the Cloud Edition of Yarkon hourly (pay as you go). It is available for the 0.2¢ (2 tenth of a cent) per user per hour, with a 14 day free trial, and is an addition to the current monthly subscription option. Discounted rates are also available for 1, 2 and 3 year subscriptions. Get it from the AWS Marketplace.
- Yarkon adding change logAug 7, 2017read more…
Yarkon adding change log
All editions of Yarkon for S3 will now have a change log available, courtesy of HeadWay. There will be an eye catching indication on the top left corner of the client, allowing end users to always see recent changes.
- Cloud Edition of Yarkon S3 now availableJul 25, 2017read more…
Cloud Edition of Yarkon S3 now available
- Welcome to the new Yarkon for S3 websiteJun 1, 2017read more…
Welcome to the new Yarkon for S3 website
The new and improved website is now ready. Check it out at https://yarkons3.com. It is still work in progress and new content is constantly being added.