Yarkon 3.1.0 is now available with the all new upload manager
The next release of Yarkon Cloud, version 3.1.0, is now officially available and immediately accessible to all our Cloud customers.
The highlight of this dot release is the all new upload manager, that includes many features high on the wishlist, such as:
- You can now pause/resume/cancel uploads. If an upload takes longer than you expected, you can now pause it, go offline, and proceed when you have connectivity again.
- Yarkon will recover from connection issues; it will automatically retry in case of a failure, and will resume upload from where it was when a network error occurred, so you don’t lose time.
- You can visually track the upload progress of all files, very helpful when you upload a large number of files.
- Efficiently handle files large and small, up to the limits of S3.
- For browsers that support folder uploads, these folders will be uploaded to S3 replicating their structure.
- Drag and drop support is now available for all modern browsers, as well as IE11.