Yarkon Server Stack
The below describes the EC2 stack that is generated by the CloudFormation template used to launch the FREE Trial instance of Yarkon Server.
The Yarkon stack includes the following components:
- 1 (one) EC2 instance running the Administrator Console application, and used as a web server for the client application.
- 1 (one) IAM Role, to be used by the EC2 instance to get access to required resources. See the policies page for the full details.
- 1 (one) IAM policy, used to grant permissions to the aforementioned IAM Role.
- 1 (one) Security groups, used to control access to the EC2 instance:
- Access allowed from outside to the instance, on port 80 (HTTP).
- Access allowed from a secure IP on port 22 (SSH).
The cost of the stack depends on the type of EC2 instance used, as all other components do not incur any AWS charges. When using a t3.small instance, applicable for loads of a small team (below 50 users), the expected additional AWS cost would be about $15 per month.